I’ve found a lot of Shakeology bar recipes for chocolate and vanilla flavors but not many for strawberry, so I wanted to come up with one!
I am a huge fan of these power bars because they are packed with protein. I also love the Nuts ‘n More cranberry sesame nut butter because it has whey and it has cranberries in it! But you can use whatever nut butter you prefer. Hope you enjoy!
1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
1/2 cup sliced almonds
2 cups quick oats
3/4 of a cup Canberry Sesame Nut ‘n More Nut Butter – or nut butter of choice
1/2 cup Almond Milk
1. Mix Shakeology, almonds and quick oats in a large bowl.
2. Add nut butter and mix together well.
3. Add almond milk – it should make the mixture moist.
4. Put the mixture in an 8″ by 8″ baking dish and chill for 30 minutes.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy!!!